A SAFE PROJECT IS A SUCCESSFUL PROJECT.
Aero Automatic Sprinklers believes in a safe and reliable work environment where our employees can go home to their families and friends each day and every day.
We believe in teaching and training our employees to enhance their ability to work safe each day.
- Project Foremen are OSHA 30-Hour Certified
- Project Foremen are First Aid/CPR/AED Certified
- Pipe Fitters are OSHA 10-Hour Certified
- Employees receive hands on and online safety training
With an EMR of 0.41, Aero is an industry leader; this rating is a reflection of our commitment to working safe each day.
Our successful safety culture includes:
- A full-time Certified Safety Professional and Safety Staff
- New Hire Orientation comprised of various adult learning techniques
- Pre-Employment Drug Screening
- Pre-Task Planning (Recognize – Eliminate – Document)
- Daily Stretch and Flex
- Weekly Toolbox Meetings
- Bi-Weekly Safety Calls Project Leadership
- Company Safety Procedures Manual
- Quarterly Mass Safety Meetings
- Periodic Onsite Safety Assessments
- Incident Reporting and Return to Work Protocols